02 April 2009

First Video

We are not the most flashy bloggers but we are finally giving video another try. Our first attempt is Joshua singing the hymn "And Can It Be" behind the bathroom door.

3 comments:

The Hapes said...

That is so sweet! I guess Joshua is a little camera shy, huh? :) Kids are so cute when the sing! Thanks for sharing!

amy said...

maria, that was AWESOME!!! it really is amazing what children are capable of... and joshua has the cutest little voice. i thought it was hilarious that all we saw the whole time was the bathroom door. =)

Chris & Maria Kinsinger said...

Just to clarify, the reason he was behind the bathroom door the whole time is that he was using the facilities while singing...he really is multi-talented! But he probably is camera shy. Just in case I didn't tell him I was recording.