When covered with fresh, fluffy snow, this hill just begs a person with a sled to coast down. Oh, the fun we had on it as kids when we had snow days!
Both Joshua and David responded to the call of the slope and went down several times by themselves. We kept trying to see who could set the new distance record by going farther across the ice of the pond. I was reminded of It's a Wonderful Life..."hee haw!" "My kid brother, Harry Bailey!" But nobody tried coasting down on a shovel.
2 comments:
Our snow tubes are ancient but we probably got them at a store like Target or Wal-Mart. I don't know if those places sell them, but I'm sure you could order them online. They are so fun!
wow, maria! that looks awesome! i'm sure the boys had tons of fun. shoot, i would have tons of fun! =)
Post a Comment