During our routine Sunday evening family devotional time, we were doing our "action songs," along with Aunt Renee and one of her friends who happened to come in as we were getting started. Watch the clips below to glimpse the hilarious scene that had us laughing hysterically.
Here I stopped recording because I was laughing too hard to hold the camera steady. Dear David. But the song continues:
Apparently Joshua couldn't resolve the last note so he ended up repeating the song over and over. Who knows how long he would have been stuck on the second verse if we hadn't stopped him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! new posts! And these are just TOO cute!!!! Oh my goodness!
very cute! it is great to see how your boys love your family devotional times!
so funny! now I know why you were laughing so hard behind the camera ;) too cute!
Post a Comment