Brothers...
and best buds.
Joshua and David really are deepening their friendship. This morning they shared a sweet moment that I will remember in the future, to build my faith when David is trashing something Joshua constructed and Joshua is shrieking at him furiously. Today as I was getting ready in our bedroom, the boys were playing in their bedroom down the hall. I heard only sounds of contentment as they quietly hung out with their toys. Then I heard Joshua say happily to David, "Thank you for sharing with me, David!" What a joy to see such evidence of grace in the lives of our sons. It is so encouraging to see good fruit growing out of seeds that we've been trying to sow the past several months! God is faithful!

1 comment:
thanks for sharing this memory. so precious - one you will always treasure. so encouraging to see the faithfulness in your parenting! i really like the last pix of the boys together.
Post a Comment