07 September 2008

The Boys in Olde Towne Gaithersburg

My friend Jonalee graciously offered to take pictures of Joshua and David for me so that she could hone her photography skills. And she is definitely skilled! She did a fabulous job! I was so impressed at the way she calmly kept snapping away while all of our children flew wildly around her every which way. I think we saw seven or eight trains during the photo shoot, so it doubled as a premier train watching experience and made for some good live action shots. Here are a few samples:




Train coming!!



Auto cars.



Rear brakeman David.




Joshua's personality just bubbled over. He was loving every moment!

Earles family, thanks again for this gift! We love the photos!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hapes said...

Those pictures are wonderful! The perfect setting for perfect pictures! Your friend did an awesome job, I'd love to know what photo editing software she uses. I am in the process of learning a new program I have, photoshop. I would be thrilled if I could do with my photos what she does with hers....Granted, she is a much better photographer than I...That always helps too! Thanks for sharing!
Leisa