02 May 2008

More Old Pictures

Now I keep looking back through last year's pictures and "ooh" and "aah" with shameless sentimentality. This one was last March - Joshua doing construction with cans. So cute. I think David is more into knocking towers down than building them up. I never cease to be interested in seeing how the two of them are both alike and different. I don't know if that is going to turn into a problem of comparing them when I shouldn't? But for now it's just a pleasure to reflect on how they are growing, how they are individuals, and yet both still my babies, both created in the image of God, both beautiful and precious little children. (It's good to remember that today; they have not exactly been perfect angels today! Just goes to show where I need to grow as a mom to guide them more effectively!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: