You know it's time to sweep when your two-year old walks into the kitchen in his socks, sits down to inspect the bottom of his foot, and remarks with a touch of annoyance, "What am I stepping on?!"
Thanks for the warning...I KNOW Bailey will say that to me one of these days. I cracked up when I read your JQuOD.....Too funny! I love kids, they are SO truthful.
Beautiful pic! I LOVE warm weather. As for sweeping the floor, just go barefoot and pretend your at the beach! It changes your whole outlook. That's what I do (Ha-Ha). Love to you all. Cousin Ed in Indiana.
I chuckled when I read this because I can most definitely relate! Just the other day Mason pointed up to the light fixture on the ceiling in the dining room and said, "There's spider things on those lights, Mommy!" Gentle reminders from my two-year-old that my housecleaning needs to be stepped up a notch or two. Hope you are all well! Cousin Amy and crew in Indiana
Chris loves his job as a program manager at the National Cancer Institute of NIH. Maria delights in her role as mommy and homemaker and is especially enjoying honing her cooking skills. Joshua and David are two energetic little lads who keep our house full of laughter, loudness, and lots of trains.
3 comments:
Thanks for the warning...I KNOW Bailey will say that to me one of these days. I cracked up when I read your JQuOD.....Too funny! I love kids, they are SO truthful.
Beautiful pic! I LOVE warm weather. As for sweeping the floor, just go barefoot and pretend your at the beach! It changes your whole outlook. That's what I do (Ha-Ha). Love to you all.
Cousin Ed in Indiana.
I chuckled when I read this because I can most definitely relate! Just the other day Mason pointed up to the light fixture on the ceiling in the dining room and said, "There's spider things on those lights, Mommy!" Gentle reminders from my two-year-old that my housecleaning needs to be stepped up a notch or two. Hope you are all well!
Cousin Amy and crew in Indiana
Post a Comment