Hey Kinsingers! I take a peek at Joshua more often than I comment, but it's been fun to watch him grow via the internet. It seems he is a joy to you both. And Chris, I have a dear friend moving to Peoria, IL soon, and if you know of any churches that she should check out, I'm sure she'd love some recommendations.
First of all, we'll be in Minneapolis June 16-18 for Katie Devine's wedding. It will be a packed weekend for us, but it would be great to catch up with some of the small group at church on Sunday. Which service might be the best to go to?
Peoria has a number of good churches: my sister found good teaching this year at Bethany Baptist, which is on the north side. Northwoods Community has the Willow Creek model and is quite vibrant. Grace Church is probably the largest church in Peoria, and has been solid for many years.
Chris loves his job as a program manager at the National Cancer Institute of NIH. Maria delights in her role as mommy and homemaker and is especially enjoying honing her cooking skills. Joshua and David are two energetic little lads who keep our house full of laughter, loudness, and lots of trains.
2 comments:
Hey Kinsingers! I take a peek at Joshua more often than I comment, but it's been fun to watch him grow via the internet. It seems he is a joy to you both. And Chris, I have a dear friend moving to Peoria, IL soon, and if you know of any churches that she should check out, I'm sure she'd love some recommendations.
Wow, Molly!
Thanks for writing.
First of all, we'll be in Minneapolis June 16-18 for Katie Devine's wedding. It will be a packed weekend for us, but it would be great to catch up with some of the small group at church on Sunday. Which service might be the best to go to?
Peoria has a number of good churches: my sister found good teaching this year at Bethany Baptist, which is on the north side. Northwoods Community has the Willow Creek model and is quite vibrant. Grace Church is probably the largest church in Peoria, and has been solid for many years.
Post a Comment