
It's naptime. Why is Joshua's bassinet empty? To date, Josh has logged less than two hours in this most exquisite bedchamber. In fact, placing him here has become the most surefire method of rousing him for his next feeding. Perhaps, as a boy, he is bothered by the frills, and would prefer something more manly. This hypothesis has some credibility since the two places Joshua finds especially soporific are his carseat and his father's chest, as shown below.

Nothing like snoozing atop Dad after a hard night's work.
2 comments:
Graham used to do this....enjoy these days (sleepless as they are). Pretty soon he won't want to cuddle as much. I am so excited to meet your little man!
Sarah
Chris and Maria! We were overjoyed to hear of Joshua's birth. Actually, I must have you guys on the brain because your family made an appearance in one of my dreams last night. Joshua is adorable. I pray that the transition to parenthood is exciting (though really hard at times).
Post a Comment